24/7 Patient Verification
(888) 436-2420      

Please bring a valid California driver’s license or state identification card with you.

If you are doing a renewal from another doctor, bring your original recommendation or photo ID card with you. If you are renewing from DOC420, you do not have to bring your recommendation with you

If you do not have a CA state ID card or driver’s license then you can bring one of the following along with any form of photo identification:

  • A temporary paper license receipt from the DMV
  • A copy of your lease agreement with California address, which is at least 6 months or longer.
  • A recent utility bill in your name. The utility bill must be one of the following: gas, water, or power/electric.
  • U.S. Passport with California address.

Please note: We do not accept paystubs or any other bills such as cable, phone, insurance, or tax documents.